As we begin our exciting and much-anticipated wedding season, your friends at My Own Chef Catering want you to know that every day we take great care to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests & staff in our food safety & handling practices.
In a typical wedding season, we interact with thousands of guests from all over the world; and so, to ensure you have a wonderful and safe event, here we have outlined extra precautions we are taking to help prevent the spread of ANY pathogens (not just COVID-19 Coronavirus!)
We will be implementing the following mandatory practices for our employees (most of which we already practice):
We are also going to implement the following convenient measure for our guests:
Being conscientious and mindful of our hand washing etiquette we can work together to help prevent the spread of this and other viruses.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 830-997-5458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Wash hands often especially after coughing or sneezing.
Always cough or sneeze into your elbow.
2. Wear gloves and change them often.
3. Stay home when sick.
4. Servers will wear gloves when stocking the buffet and
passing hors d'oeuvres. Then changing gloves
and wearing them while clearing guests' plates.
5. Sanitizer solution will be used in the kitchen, prep & dish
areas for staff and venue in preparation for the event.
1. Disinfectant wipes will be available at the venue entrance.
2. Disinfectant wipes will also be passed by our gloved
servers to guests as they wait in the buffet line.
An additional server following to collect used wipes.